Are you looking for a precise and predictable way of straightening your teeth? Mild, moderate, and severe orthodontic problems can be corrected with Fixed Orthodontics at Orthodontic Gallery. Our friendly and professional dental team offers a range of cutting-edge treatments to perfect your smile in warm and modern surroundings. With Fixed Orthodontics , you can enjoy the benefits of a beautiful, healthy smile for life, which include:
- Improved dental health and hygiene
- Healthier gums
- Reduced enamel abrasion
- No more headaches and/or neck pain
What types of Fixed Orthodontics do we offer?
- Traditional braces - An affordable and effective way of straightening teeth, traditional braces rely on metal brackets and wires. Comfort is enhanced by heat-activated wires which gently move the teeth into place.
- Ceramic braces - A modern alternative to traditional braces, ceramic braces use clear or tooth-coloured brackets or wires which blend in with the teeth. With ceramic braces, patients can enjoy high levels of precision, comfort, and discretion during their orthodontic treatment.
- Six Month Smiles - This innovative Six Month Smiles treatment corrects minor orthodontic problems in just six months on average. This treatment use clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires to move teeth with speed while ensuring comfort and safety.
- Fastbraces - Living up to their name, Fastbraces can treat a range of orthodontic problems in as little as three months to one year. They use triangular-shaped brackets and a single wire to ensure flexibility and comfort as the teeth are gently guided into place.
- Damon Clear Braces - Damon Clear Braces is a cutting-edge braces system which prioritises speed, comfort, and amazing results. Virtually invisible and tie-less, Damon Clear doesn’t require tightening, resulting in fewer dentist appointments for you.
- Incognito Lingual Braces - The most discreet orthodontic treatment, Incognito Lingual Braces are custom-made to fit over the back of the teeth. With Incognito braces, patients can enjoy a comfortable and accurate treatment without feeling self-conscious about wearing braces.
Which treatment is right for me?
The right type of Fixed Orthodontics for you depends on your individual case, and will be determined at your initial consultation. Take advantage of a free 15-minute initial consultation with specialist orthodontist Dr. Arash Naseri at Orthodontic Gallery. You will be given a full dental examination, followed by a discussion about your desired results before we can help decide upon the best treatment for you.
How much does it cost?
The cost of Fixed Orthodontics depends both on the specific treatment and your individual case. At Orthodontic Gallery, you can benefit from affordable prices from renowned orthodontist Dr. Arash Naseri, along with interest free credit and long repayment plans to help you spread the cost.
Do you want to perfect your smile with Fixed Orthodontics ? There is a £40 consultation charge, which is deductible from the cost of any future treatments you undertake.