Removable Orthodontic Braces
Removable Orthodontics work to enhance smiles and facial aesthetics for patients with mild, moderate, and severe orthodontic problems. Do you want to straighten your teeth with the convenience of a removable appliance? Orthodontic Gallery offers a unique range of modern removable orthodontic treatments to suit every patient need and budget. Under the unwavering care of our friendly, compassionate, and professional dental team, Removable Orthodontics can successfully give you the smile you’ve been dreaming of.
Perfect your smile with Invisalign at Orthodontic Gallery
A unique and modern removable orthodontic treatment, Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of clear plastic removable aligners. Each aligner is custom-made made to fit your teeth perfectly, and is worn for two weeks at a time before being switched for a fresh one. The aligners work to gradually and gently move the teeth into their new and improved position.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Virtually invisible – clear and lightweight plastic aligners mean you can keep your orthodontic treatment a secret.
- Predictable results – advanced 3D computer technology is used to provide accurate images of how the teeth will look at each stage of treatment.
- Removable – your aligners won’t interrupt your lifestyle; simply remove them for hobbies, such as, music and sports. You can also eat whatever you want!
- Good dental health – remove your aligners to brush and floss your teeth thoroughly. You won’t need to be concerned about food debris catching in brackets and wires.
- No brackets or wires – the smooth aligners are kind to your cheeks and gums. Since they don’t need adjusting like traditional braces, you won’t need as many dentist appointments.
Is Invisalign right for me?
Invisalign is used to treat minor, moderate, and even some severe orthodontic issues, including:
- Spaces in between the teeth
- Bad bites
Take advantage of a free 15-minute initial consultation with specialist orthodontist Dr. Arash Naseri at Orthodontic Gallery. You will be given a full dental examination, followed by a discussion about your desired results before you decide upon your ideal treatment together.
How long does treatment take?
Although treatment time varies from patient to patient, it can take 12 to 24 months on average to complete.
What other removable orthodontic treatments are available?
- Palatal expander - Malocclusions can be fixed with the use of a palatal expander to widen the upper jaw, creating more room in the mouth for the teeth.
- Headgear - Usually worn overnight, headgear consists of a strap around the back of the head and a metal wire around the front. Headgear slows down the rate of growth in the upper jaw, and pulls the front teeth back while the back teeth are held in place.
- Jaw repositioning appliance (splints) - These removable appliances are worn on the top or lower jaw to fix bad bites, including temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ).
- Retainers - Used to prevent orthodontic relapse after treatment, retainers are clear removable aligners worn to keep the teeth in their new and improved position.
Do you want to take advantage of Removable Orthodontics to enhance your smile? There is a £40 consultation charge, which is deductible from the cost of any future treatments you undertake.